PLACE OF WORK: Bolton Whites Hotel
32 Hours a week.
Shift Work 22pm-07.30am, Rotas change on a weekly basis. This includes Bank holidays and weekends.
To take responsibility for the Hotel operations ensuring your department delivers a high
Quality service to the guests, maximising on all sales opportunities and controlling costs
And payroll as per budget in order to exceed expectations. By providing leadership and
Direction you will ensure the delivery of great customer service. Further responsible for
Risk management in your area of responsibility, including H&S, food hygiene, DDA and
Fire safety, ensuring that the Venue is fully compliant with all legislative responsibilities.
- Enjoy working and dealing with the public and being part of a team
- Confident, pleasant and an excellent articulate communicator; able to stay calm under
pressure and remain courteous when dealing with difficult situations.
- Must be efficient, organised and self-motivated.
- Possess excellent leadership skills and have good personal standards projecting a professional image at all times.
- Capable of developing and motivating a team.
- Must constantly strive for improving personal and team performance.
Must be computer literate, ideally experience is preferred in this role.
Closing date for applications are 19.02.17.
Please email me direct – Alumsden@boltonwhiteshotel.co.uk